24" Wide Built-In Wine Cellar
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls and digital displays
- Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 10º C/50º F to 18º C/64º F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 5º C/41º F to 10º C/50º F
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Ideal for holding your bottles, with an elegant touch of stainless steel trim
- Interior can store both standard Bordeaux bottles and wider Burgundy type for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay; see your Shelving Guide for details
- Classic trim for a refined look
- Provides a full display of your collection
- Illuminate your collection in style
- Keyed lock for secure interior
- User reversible door swing
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Two digital thermostats allow you to chill your white wine while separately preserving red at a warmer temperature. Slide-out wooden shelves with stainless steel trim let you store up to 46 standard 750ml sized Bordeaux bottles. Alternatively, you can store up to 40 bottles of the wider Pinot Noir or Chardonnay bottles, while still fitting an additional six Bordeaux bottles. Full automatic defrost, interior lighting, and SUMMIT's own "hidden" evaporator help to keep use and maintenance simple.
|T1 Door Tint Tinted door in low-E mirror finish for maximum energy savings||T1S Door Tint Reflective door tint in dark smoke finish for maximum energy savings|
|T3 Door Tint Reflective door tint in light blue finish for medium energy savings||T4 Door Tint Neutral door tint in light smoke finish for moderate energy savings|
|T2 Door Tint Tinted door in reflective deep blue finish with high energy savings||LHD Door reversal to left hand swing|
|Height of Cabinet||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.5" (116 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||113.0 lbs. (51 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.23 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
GRINGER & SONS OFFERS TOP QUALITY DELIVERY SERVICE NATIONWIDE VIA THE INDUSTRY`S LEADING SHIPPING PROVIDERS.
Free Curbside Delivery On Purchases of $999 and Up. (Exclusions Apply)
We provide two levels of Deliveries to meet your needs:
Curbside Delivery Service (Standard drop off outside the residence)
Premium Service (Includes delivery to the home, unpacking of the item in the room of your choice as well as disposal of an old appliance). Extra fees apply for more than one flight of stairs (over eight steps). Installation of the appliance is not included.
We can also ship smaller scale items including microwaves, hoods and cooktops via UPS or Fed Ex.